Atlanta, GA – Pinnacle Lighting Group is pleased to announce the hiring of George Winterling as a sales professional in our Florida territory. Winterling comes to Pinnacle Lighting Group with over 36 years of experience in designing outdoor landscape lighting.
Additional Qualifications Include:
– Graduated 1971 J.M. Bennett Sr. High School in Salisbury, Maryland. Attended Grade school in Cambridge, Maryland – San Juan, Puerto Rico, Guadalajara, Mexico, Rockford Illinois.
– Graduated 1977 University of Maryland Cum Laude – Attended University of Miami, Florida.
– Graduate Studies at UMBC.
– GRI Real Estate – Taught Real Estate Licensing course at U. of Md. Taught Lighting design at Fanshawe College, London, Ontario.
– President, CEO George Winterling Lighting Inc.
– President and Director THOR Energy Partners, LLC.
George Winterling has been designing beautiful and sophisticated exterior and interior night time environments on four continents. Residential and Commercial. His international client list is speckled with celebrities, fashion icons, captains of global industries and royalty. Examples of his work have appeared in Architectural Digest, W, Town & Country, House and Garden and other major magazines, as well as television and newspapers.
Jim Burks, President of Pinnacle Lighting Group stated, “We are very excited to welcome George into the Pinnacle Lighting Group family. His enthusiasm and passion for all things Outdoor Lighting designs and sales, can’t be beat”.
About Pinnacle Lighting Group:
Pinnacle Lighting Group-Specializes in providing spectacular outdoor lighting that dramatically increases a property’s splendor, safety, and visibility throughout the US and beyond. Whether you’re interested in accentuating the archways and columns of an estate or increase visibility to commercial properties, we proudly offer outdoor lighting solutions to suit any property or purpose. Using unmatched experience and state-of-the-art lighting design capabilities, we plan and install exterior lighting systems while keeping two key functions in mind: optimizing the beauty of your property and improving its safety and security for you and your guests after nightfall.